Thursday, March 1, 2012

Lock Down Music

JRM
Global Moderator
Home Away from Home
******
Offline Offline

Posts: 999


View ProfileEmailPersonal Message (Offline)
« on: December 27, 2011, 05:00:10 PM »
Reply with quoteQuote

Some of your loved ones may have already heard of this place. Apparently, Lock Down Music sent some of their catalogs to some of the facilities. My son told me about it & asked if I could get him a certain tape that was listed in their catalog.

I called today, asked if they were familiar with NYS Prisons, and Tiffany, the woman I spoke to, laughed & said, "Oh, yeah!" She said they were very familiar with all of DOCS rules, etc. So I took a chance and ordered my son his cassette. $10 plus $2.99 shipping & handling. It will be shipped out today. (She even called me back at one point to verify my address as I wanted a catalog as well.) She is also going to send me their other catalog which has clothing.

I will let you know how it goes. Here is the contact info for anyone else who wants to try it. She also said that if a tape is not listed in the catalog, if you let them know, they can get it.

No comments:

Post a Comment